Unparalleled Feelings
Where should i start from? *inhale*
Ahh perhaps slight introductions about myself will be enough to commence it, right?
Alright, I think this should be enough. You'll get better information in here! (also all of my contact)
Ehhh, Wait, Wait...
Why do we even discuss about myself, I just wanted to convey something else. Argh whatever... Lets make it fun, we will discuss a lot while looking at some of these magnificent images. I hope this words and images will keep you all consoled.
Sumber https://evocyberteam.blogspot.com/
Ahh perhaps slight introductions about myself will be enough to commence it, right?
Yeah I guess most of you already know me, My name's Ridho Zinta (They called me 'edo' or 'idho'). I work as a Network Administrator, Blogger, and Comics Translator [English to Indonesian] at Komiku.co. Well, as you can see... It was English to Indonesian language not vice versa. I've fairly good comprehension about Idioms and Phrases. Yet... I'm not as good as that in grammar matters lmao. However, I do love English language so much, so i'll use it for this time. If there's going to be erroneous grammar, I gladly took an advice from you all. (arigatou).
Alright, I think this should be enough. You'll get better information in here! (also all of my contact)
Ehhh, Wait, Wait...
Why do we even discuss about myself, I just wanted to convey something else. Argh whatever... Lets make it fun, we will discuss a lot while looking at some of these magnificent images. I hope this words and images will keep you all consoled.


